Often “fair market value” is referred to in licensing negotiations for startups between founders and technology transfer. This webinar will discuss the current situation in determining fair market value and licensing terms. What are the problems? What sources of information can the parties involved draw on? What are the legal frameworks? Can a one-size-fits-all model help or does it lead to unfairness? What tips can practitioners give from their wealth of experience that will facilitate these negotiations and lead to a fair, sustainable outcome for all parties?
- Birgit Kerber, Head Innovation and Translation EMBl-EBI, EMBLEM
- Thomas Hanke, EVP, Head of Academic Partnerships at Evotec SE
- Thomas Hirse, Partner, CMS Hasche Sigle
- Andrea Schmoll, Partner, Osborne Clarke
- Christian Stein, Geschäftsleitung, Ascenion
- Rainer Wessel, Chief Innovation Officer, DKFZ
Register here for free and tune in on May 22nd, from 1 to 2 pm!